New Patient Registration
What you need to do next:
- If you have had a GP (Doctor) previously, please obtain your NHS Number before attending your registration appointment.
- Contact the surgery to book in a registration appointment slot. Currently we are not conducting registration appointments due to the pandemic so there is no need to call the surgery to book an appointment slot.
- Complete all forms as thoroughly as possible.
- Bring the completed forms and the required two (2) pieces of evidence (photo ID & proof of address) back to the surgery reception team.
If you would like to register with the practice, please contact the reception team who will book in an appointment for you or for your family to come in with the required documents. Before you come to the surgery you must complete 2 of the following documents listed below:
- Registration form – This form must be completed by each person wishing to register with the practice
- Additional medical & personal information pack – Adult
- Additional medical & personal information pack – Child
- Temporary Patient Registration forms must be collected from the surgery
The above additional information packs specifically for adults and also children under 16, also need to be completed as part of the registration process.
If you have been previously registered with a GP please contact them to find your NHS number. If you are unable to provide your NHS number on a form, please bring it with you when you come into the surgery to confirm you identity.
If you are not currently registered with a GP surgery, please visit www.nhs.uk/service-